|"Listen well, all of you!", "Patrick Star,"|
is nothing more than an insignificant stub.
It is in desperate need of more content.
So says Maleficent:
the Mistress of All Evil.
Patrick Star is the deuteragonist and sometimes an antagonist of the TV series SpongeBob Squarepants. He is the best friend of the titular character, SpongeBob.
Patrick is a chubby, pink starfish. He usually wears lime green pants with lavender flowers on them that look similar to the ones in the sky. The first movie reveals that he has Goofy Goober underwear, which he wore for three years straight. He changed out of them upon becoming a "man." When sleeping alone, he normally just wears plain underwear, but when he has company, he wears lavender pajamas with pale green flowers on them, along with a matching nightcap. This is most likely done to make the episode more appropriate.
He has a pointy head along with thick eyebrows. He can occasionally have a one-tooth overbite. He is somewhat obese due to his love of Krabby Patties, ice cream, donuts, and many other junk foods. He has pink skin with red dots across his body.
Patrick is well known for his dimwitted, naive, and lazy nature. He wants to spend time being happy and laying around his rock and lacks common sense. He is overweight, mainly due to his obsession with junk food, such as ice cream and Krabby Patties, and many others. His lack of common sense often means that he is incapable of doing things right, as explained when he was briefly employed at the Krusty Krab when trying to earn an award in "Big Pink Loser."
Despite this, he still wants to help his friends, even if he doesn't do it right. He enjoys nothing more than spending time with SpongeBob, and will always turn to him when things don't seem right or when he wants to show off something that he thinks he succeeds in, even though he rarely does if ever.
Here is a list of episodes where Patrick had an antagonistic role.
Note: Whenever Patrick did an antagonistic act on purpose, he wouldn't have done them in a more serious manner.
- "Jellyfishing" - He and SpongeBob force Squidward to go jellyfishing against his will, even when he gets badly injured.
- "Opposite Day" - He and SpongeBob pretend to be Squidward and ruin his chances of moving out of his Moai head.
- "Valentine's Day" - He causes a rampage at the Valentine's Day Carnival because no one gave him any Valentine's Day gifts except for SpongeBob, which turned out to be something as little as a handshake. This is his most famous antagonistic role.
- "Suds" - Patrick impersonates a doctor in an attempt to cure SpongeBob of the suds but doesn't help matters.
- "Life of Crime"- He and SpongeBob steal a balloon. However, considering that it was National Free Balloon Day, this act can't realistically be branded on Patrick's antagonistic side. He also accuses SpongeBob of eating his chocolate bar, even though he ate his earlier.
- "Dumped" - This is one of his most antagonistic roles yet. He bluntly keeps Gary away from SpongeBob even though the latter is trying hard to get Gary back; Patrick ignores the signs that SpongeBob wants Gary back and doesn't pay attention to the fact that SpongeBob is heartbroken.
- "Band Geeks" - He starts a fight against Sandy for no reason.
- "I'm with Stupid" - He and SpongeBob pretended that the latter is stupid to make him look smarter in front of his parents, but he started milking the moment and started treating SpongeBob like dirt, ruthlessly insulting him, causing his best friend to scream at the top of his voice and run away.
- "Rock-a-Bye Bivalve" - When they adopt a baby scallop, he makes SpongeBob do all the work, while he just watches TV and eats junk food.
- "Driven to Tears" - He and SpongeBob fight, which leads to them both being arrested.
- "Rule of Dumb" - He becomes king of Bikini Bottom and abuses his power (up until Squidward spoke out against him) and when he returns the crown.
- "Best Day Ever"- He takes SpongeBob's new net for the entire day.
- "Good Ol' Whatshisname" - It is unknown what he did here, but he did something that resulted in his arrest, as evidenced by him sharing a cell with Squidward in jail at the end of the episode.
- "The Splinter" - Patrick, once again, impersonates a doctor to try and help SpongeBob but things are only far worsened.
- "The Card" - Patrick frequently endangers an extremely rare trading card that belongs to SpongeBob.
- "Sand Castles in the Sand" - He and SpongeBob fight in Goo Lagoon.
- "Stuck in the Wringer" - He cripples SpongeBob and shows no sympathy for him, rather he just shows his selfish side. The Bikini Bottomites then scold SpongeBob for yelling at Patrick despite his selfishness.
- "Yours, Mine and Mine" - He and SpongeBob battle over a licensed Krusty Krab toy, but Patrick eats it as Mr. Krabs gives one to each despite SpongeBob being the one to front all the money.
- "Big Sister Sam"- He allows his sister to demolish Squidward and SpongeBob's houses, hurt them, and scolds them for being mad about it.
- "Patrick's Staycation" - Patrick is ungrateful to SpongeBob throughout the episode.
- "Pet Sitter Pat" - Patrick causes serious harm to Gary, shoots a running hose at him in an attempt to get him to bathe, chases him down with and almost kills him with a flamethrower, and comments that although he found none, he is about to dry Gary off with salt (which can kill snails). The fact that Patrick and Gary are related (cousins) aggravates this role of antagonism.
- "Smoothe Jazz at Bikini Bottom" - He eats Squidward's tickets for a Kelpy G concert.
- "The Fish Bowl" - He is put in charge by Sandy during her behavioral experiment. However, as the experiment gets further, Patrick gets carried away with being in charge and selfishly takes advantage of his own privileges and of SpongeBob by making him do whatever he tells him to do. However, unlike other episodes where he shows no remorse for his wrongdoings, Patrick later sees the error of his ways and starts to regret his actions.
- "Ink Lemonade" - Patrick attempts to scare Squidward in attempt to get his ink, with no remorse over Squidward when he gets paranoid and goes crazy.
| Some or all of the information and/or categories on this page may have come from another site such as the Villains Wikia or TVTropes.org. This may include previous edits that are different than the current version. Changes to this page to provide original content are welcomed and encouraged, but this notice must remain on the page at all times.
To visit this page on the Villains Wikia, click here.